Wednesday, July 14, 2010

When I think again.

1. I want to travel all over the world.


2. To have a super great life.

I want nothing than a perfect life. I want to enjoy life. I want to have a great social life. I want to have a harmony family.
3. I want the most cool camera/ video cam and all coolest gadgets in the whole wide world.

So that I can captured every single little thing pops in my life. For future thoughts and references

4. I want to have my own empire.

Empire sounds big right? Well, at least I want something somehow has my name on it :)

5. I want to return my parents' favors!

Anak mana yang tidak mahu,bukan?

6. I want to be someone that can be inspired of. I want to be a role model!

In what ever I do, I always wanted to be remembered and inspired. Well, I wish Im that good!


That's how I want my life to be.


Tapi ini semua Duniawi.


Think again, Kyra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Website Translator Gadget

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...