Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hadapi Dengan Senyuman

Last two weeks till now banyak sangat dugaan yang datang. Sometimes rasa macam nak give up everything. Let me rephrase again = EVERYTHING… It just I can’t stand anymore. Last week everything tunggang terbalik. Sampai aku terpikir apa salah yang aku dah buat sampai jadi macam tu. It’s so unfair to me. And the situation becomes more awkward. Kadang2 feels like being treated unfairly ya know. It really hurts me.





Tapi nasib baik ada someone yang selalu nasihatkan diri ni yang ‘everything happens for a reason’. Thanks for those yang support aku. Coz always be there whenever I need you guys. I think no need nak mention nama, coz you know who you are. Btw thanks to my family too. Banyak bagi kata-kata semangat disaat aku rasa down.  I’m so lucky to have them. Dear God, please give me strength to overcome those challenges. Lets layanzz dis song while u feels like getting down. Note to self: CHEER UP KYRA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Website Translator Gadget

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...